Welcome

This is my new bed. Obviously, I haven't made it yet, but I hope you'll return later and crawl in for a visit.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Cheep Found Poem #1

Nouns and verbs swirls. Word anarchy. Everyone a poet.

So, what if the day just doesn't want to be seized? Harassment?
Pay no attention to my browsing history. I’m a writer, not a serial killer.
Women never want much, only everything you are or will be.
He said he would stuff my taco unlike any before him;
and boy did he! I've always wanted a man who could cook.
Somedays, you just know that the jail time was worth it.
Cows who give milk for free never know what a respectable farmer is.
Dude! Never photoshop a horse's cock over yours. I like horses.
Relearn the dying art of thinking before you fucking speak.
I scream. You scream. We come. Police come. Awkward.
Thought it was a loofah but it turned out to be steel wool.
Sixty is the new 40. Try getting your penis to believe that.
The only fact is that you'll never understand anything at all.
I never flirt with danger but danger won't stop flirting with me.
She dumped me because I just stood there with my moves unbusted.
Watching internet sex is like masturbating without arms.
I bet that pride of yours doesn't enjoy snuggling like I do.
You don't have to be desperately lonely to cheep, but it helps.

Say anything you like. After all, only everyone will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment